I am offering technical courses for potters.
With my technical background, I’ve found that I have a deeper knowledge of many of these topics than most potters, and I can distill the information into a more readily understood course.
At present the courses are given live online, so you get:
- A series of live illustrated lectures, where you can ask questions and start discussions
- A dedicated forum for all course attendees
- Each lecture presentation is made available as a PDF download
- Recordings of each lecture are also made available
- You get enhanced, subscriber level access to my Tech website, which has a lot more in depth information on the topics, references for further material and more
Access to the video recordings, forum, and subscriber level on the web site is free for up to 4 week after the end of the course. After that, it is available for just US$3 a month.
Face to Face Courses
As Covid comes under control, and so face to face contact becomes safe again, I will be running courses face to face at a number of locations. These will be listed here as they are set up.
20-21 July, Chilmark, near Salisbury
A 2 day course run in conjunction with Mirka Golden-Hann, covering everything you need to know when setting up your own studio. It is being held at Messums’ brand new workshop space at Chilmark, just west of Salisbury. For full details, and to book, click here.